The Secondary School Programme envisages on sculpting students into global citizens to compete in this world of cut throat competition. It channelizes the students’ knowledge and enables them to delve deeper into each subject. The school bequeaths a vision to enroot students into self-reliant and successful learners, confident and competent individuals along with being informed and duty- bound citizens. The programme, plenteous with projects, experiments, assignments, discussions, presentations, etc. accentuates the academic finesse of students.
Highlights of Secondary School Programme
- A well-knitted curriculum which tends to the multipotentiality of each student like higher order thinking skills and problem-solving ability.
- Students are encouraged to engage in extensive data collection explore through library resources which strengthens their awareness and ignites their curiosity to seek knowledge.
- The laboratory acts as a testing ground to enhance the audio, visual, tactile and analytical thinking skills
- The teaching apparatus like workshops, seminars, talks, presentations, and use of video clippings bolter the understanding of mathematical and scientific concepts.
- Learning components include research-based projects, presentations, digital-learning, problem solving and fieldwork.
- The programme extends a platform for both collaborative and individual learning.
- Students are imparted with a personalized learning experience where their queries, doubts and ideas are accepted and appreciated.
- The Emotional and leadership intelligence of students are given a boost through personality development programmes.
- Myriad opportunities are unfurled to amalgamate their learning experiences from formal and informal sources paving way for constructive knowledge.
- At the Secondary level, the subjects offered by the School are English as First Language; Tamil, Hindi or French as Second Language; Mathematics; Science; and Social Science.
Subjects offered include:
- Second Language: (Hindi, Tamil)
- General Science(Physics, Chemistry, Biology – combined)
- Social Studies(History, Civics and Geography-combined)
- Computer Education(Optional)